Free Publishing of Community Events in the Turks and Caicos
For more weekly specials and fund raising events - also click on TCI Enews
To promote an upcoming event on the Turks and Caicos Islands Event Calendar
send email to ievents&adventurescape.com
Subscribe to our Island Events Calendar
How to Suscribe with Microsoft OUTLOOK
An Internet Calendar Subscription is a calendar that you download and view in Outlook. It updates automatically so you will always be informed about local events!
These calendars can be found on Web sites where people host calendars. On such a Web site, you can click a link to download and subscribe to the calendar, or someone can send you a link to the Internet Calendar Subscription in an e-mail message. This link is an Internet Web address that begins with webcal://, instead of http://, and ends with a file name that has the .ics file extension.
1. Go to http://islandevents.adventurescape.com
2. At the bottom left of the page click on Subscribe
3. Choose Microsoft Outlook & click OK
4. Click Advanced to download attached files
5. Click Yes in Microsoft Window and your calendar is installed!!!
The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates made by the calendar publisher.
- To remove an Internet Calendar Subscription from side-by-side view, clear the check mark for the calendar in the Navigation Pane.
- To overlay multiple calendars, use the arrow buttons on the calendar tabs.
- You can drag items from the Internet Calendar Subscription to other calendars in side-by-side view.
- To remove the Internet Calendar Subscription from the Navigation Pane, right-click the calendar name, and then click Delete calendar name.
- Internet Calendar Subscriptions can be added, changed, or removed from the Account Settings dialog box. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings, and then click the Internet Calendars tab.